ETA: August 30th
The all new MikroTik CCR1072, is powered by a Tilera 72 core CPU. Each core is clocked at 1GHz, and they effectively use the eight independently connected 10G SFP+ ports.
Thanks to the unique 72 core processor and ports that are directly connected to the CPU, CCR1072 is capable of over 100 million packets per second throughput.
- 72 core networking CPU, 1.2GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- 8x SFP+ ports for 10 Gigabit connectivity
- 1U rackmount case
- Color touchscreen LCD display
- Two hot-swap power supplies for redundancy
- Up to 1.5 mpps throughput in regular mode
- Up to 17.8 mpps throughput in fastpath mode (wire speed)
- Up to 12 Gbps throughput with common RouterOS configurations