Part #: UAP-NANOHD-US
Deploy the UniFi UAP-NANOHD-US n high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint. The UniFi UAP-NANOHD-US features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility.
nanoHD Access Point Features:
- Low-Profile Mounting: The UniFi nanoHD AP’s low-profile ceiling mount (sold separately) allows you to seamlessly integrate the AP into its environment.
- Compact Form Factor: The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance.
- LED: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard: The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately). The UniFi nanoHD AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE Switches and 48V adapters.
- Superior Processing Power: The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.